Last Friday was "Fabulous Friends, Pizza and Stamping" at my place and we made 4 Christmas boxes. I have already shown you the Elf Fry Box but today I will go over the Santa one, I found the idea and video on Pinterest.
I made very similar to the other treat boxes I made last week.
- Real Red CS cut in half at 5.5", I also die-cut the belt with Basic Black CS using the Fry Box Die.
- Position a 1/2" strip of Basic Black over the center of the box front, and run it through the Big Shot. To make the Belt Details, adhere the die-cut belt with Fast Fuse or Sticky Strip. Punch a Petite Curly Label shape or square from Silver Glimmer Paper, then pop up with Dimensionals. Add a 1/2" square of Basic Black over the center of the buckle with Glue Dots.
- To make the Santa we die cut his hair/hat fur with the Wonderful Wreath die on Whisper White CS and the Mustache die. Then we used the large oval punch to cut out his face out of Blushing Bride CS. Using the Owl punch we also cut out 2 circles for the nose and mouth out of Blushing Bride and a small circle out of Real Red. If you chose not to use google eyes, you would make the eyes with the Owl punch as well.
- Using the 2" circle punch cut out a peice of Real Red CS for the hat which is glued to the back of the Whicper White CS wreath cut out.
- Now assemble your face, we started by attaching the moustache with pop up with Dimensionals. Then the nose, mouth and finally the eyes. We inked the nose, and face to give it some dimension, I also used the Stampin Write marker for some eyebrows.
I hope you like my project, I really enjoyed making it! Love to see any of your versions...