Nov 10, 2015

ELF Fry box

Hello my crafty peeps!

I am trying to stay off social media and do a bit more crafting! I woke up to SNOW this morning, making it a perfect time to snuggle under a blanket and sit in my craft room.  Friday we are having a Fabulous friends, pizza and Stamping night, hoping to make a few great christmas boxes.

One we hope to make is this little ELF fry box! 

I made very similar to the Frankenstien treat box I made last week. 
  1. Garden Green CS cut in half at 5.5", I also die-cut the collar out of Whisper White CS and the belt with Basic Black CS using the Fry Box Die.  
  2. Position a 1-1/4" wide strip of Whisper White over the box border and a 1/2" strip of Basic Black over the center of the box front, and run it through the Big Shot.
  3. To make the Belt Details, adhere the die-cut belt with Fast Fuse or Sticky Strip.  Punch a Petite Curly Label shape from Silver Glimmer Paper, then pop up with Dimensionals.  Add a 1/2" square of Basic Black over the center of the buckle with Glue Dots.
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!


I hope you like my project, I really enjoyed making it!  Love to see any of your versions...

Hugs, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...