Nov 20, 2015

Lump of Coal ....

Hello my crafty peeps!

Hope you all had a great week, I am battling a cold so a little slower than normal and thats pretty slow.  I have been in a boxy kind of mood these last few weeks, so expect to see lots of posts with Christmas themed boxes.

Today I made a "Lump of Coal" curvy keepsakes box.   So stinkin cute!  The tag I found on pinterest, see link below.
 Lump of Coal printable
Chocolate coal from Bulk Barn


Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store! 
I hope you like my project, I really enjoyed making it!  Love to see any of your versions...

Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...