Nov 22, 2015

Marker Club ....

Okay Peeps!

I am thinking of starting a "Marker Club" ... This is how it would work:

5 members for this club.
Each person gets one row of markers each month.
I order the entire box of markers plus in colors each month.  
I also order the paper to match.
I always ship it to me/ not the hostess so I can separate the order.

The hostess received In-colors + paper + marker carrier !
The other members each received a color family + paper.

Each month I will suggest that the hostess make it a party so that we could add on orders and she gets more benefits!  


Pricing- I will add all the items that I mentioned above to a cart and divide it by 5.  That was the price for each member each month.  You must commit to all 5 months.  We could do it every other month so that you aren't spending that amount each month.

Let me know your thoughts and if this is something you would be interested in...

Hugs, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...