Nov 8, 2015

Box with Punched Ribbon Slider Lid

Hello my crafty peeps!!
My project today is the first Box, I have ever made!!  Can you believe in the 10 years I have been paper crafting I never made a box before.  I watched the video by Linda Parker on making a super sturdy Box with Punched Ribbon Slider Lid; please check out her blog and video.
To make this box you need a piece of Soft Sky CS and Island Indigo CS and some coordintaing ribbon, I chose the Island Indigo cotton ribbon. The ribbon slider for the lid was punched using the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch. 
The stamp set I chose is Flurry of Wishes and I stamped it with Island Indigo Ink and then cut out with the matching Punch.  I attached it to the side with dimensionals.  Prior to this i pressed into the versmark pad and the heat embossed with Irridecent Ice.


I chose these to coordinate with a card I was giving to the church ladies coffee & dessert night.

Hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! Product to complete your paper crafting projects, please shop at my online store.

Hugs, Karen
“The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” 

2 comments:

  1. I love it Karen!! Do you store cards inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pùt 5 Linder chocolates inside but 3x3 cards would fit. I had fun making these. I can always show you

      Delete

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...