Jun 17, 2014

Hump Day approaches

What a day, kept thinking it was Wednesday but only Tuesday so no wings tonight.  Went to a hair salon for the first time in 14 years it took 3 hours to highlight and colour my hair, love it and now maybe the grey won't be as noticeable.  After dinner tonight I made 2 cards with my new stamp from Stampin' Up! called "A Little Smile Wood-Mount Stamp"  



Will be donating these for an auction in England to help Rescued dogs and cats.
Hoping to get a few more done Wednesday as well as the wedding shower card I should have done weeks ago.

Good night all 
Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...