Jun 13, 2014

Watercolor Thank You

I must apologise as I have not been writing very much lately, instead I have been trying to concentrate on getting healthier.  I have been finding with the increase in medications I feel out of it for long periods of time and cannot really think or do to much.  Last night I felt high for almost 8 hours, just breathing seemed laboured and my mind was racing all over the place.

Alot of my time is spent thinking about making cards or scrapbooking and very little time actually doing it.

I did receive a HUGE Stampin' Up! order yesterday, I get so excited when I see the UPS truck pull up to the house.


Included in this shipment was the Watercolor Thank You stamp, perfect timing as I was working on a few Thank You cards.

These were made with the following Stampin' Up! products:


Have a great weekend everyone!   Hugs Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...