Jul 8, 2014

Blendabilities Monday!

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! We had a WONDERFUL week long holiday and amazing company to go with it!  I am very HAPPY to be home again missed my craft room, bed and little munchkins.

I have NO cards to show as I have been away and am still recuperating from our holiday to Vancouver Island. But I can let you in on what is NEW and available as of July 1st!

                    BLENDABILITIES!

I love to colour!  It can be so therapeutic and I think we all need to flash back to our childhoods.  If you haven't heard of these yet, you will be so glad you are reading this!  If you have ever heard of COPIC markers, BLENDABILITIES is the Stampin' Up version.  Even though I have close to 100 Copic markers I have still been buying the Blendabilities, I love that the colours match the papers, etc.  I have not mastered making my own videos but please watch these from Stampin' Up!







Hope you enjoy the videos and have a colourful week!   Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...