Jun 2, 2014

Happy Monday!

Good morning all my crafty friends and what a great week this will be!
What did you get up to this weekend? I spent the day making cards with a friend and yesterday I was getting the house ready for my Mum to visit.  Unfortunately all the excitement and extra activity took it out of me and I was in bed by 5pm.   Today is the day I believe you can start ordering from the NEW  2014-2015 Catalog !


Although the cards I made this weekend aren't Stampin' Up!  I will have some throughout the week to show you.  Below is a flip it card for my god-daughters birthday that I made on weekend took me two days lol but I love it!   I still have to decide if I want google eyes or not.


Or with the google eyes?


And finally the inside


I am off to the Neurologist today so no card making till tomorrow with Mum, can't wait.
Wishing all of you a wonderful day.

Hugs, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...