Hello my cozy friends,
Mistletoe and murder go hand in hand in the seventh installment of the Christmas Tree Farm mysteries from bestselling author Jacqueline Frost.
New parents Holly White and Sheriff Evan Gray are sleep deprived but incandescently happy to be celebrating their baby’s first Christmas. Their family, friends, and neighbors are spoiling the newest addition. Adding to the perfect holiday season is the recent completion of their newly built home. All that’s left to do is move in and send off those change-of-address cards. But their cup full of cheer turns sour when Holly discovers a dead body.
It all started with a sweet trip down memory lane—Candy Cane Lane and Toyland were two of Holly’s favorites as a child, and she had been looking forward to sharing them with her baby. Then she stumbled upon the body of Greysen, the animal keeper, left among the reindeer at the petting zoo.
Earlier in the day, Holly witnessed a fight between Greysen and a stranger. Stranger still, the reindeer petting zoo had originally been empty that day—no reindeer in sight until they reappeared along with a corpse.
As Holly fights to keep the Christmas spirit alive, she is Greysen’s only chance at justice—and her baby’s only chance at a happy first Christmas.
Omg I loved it! I love this series and hope that Julie can write more in the series in 2027!.
What a great story to get us in the Christmas spirit. I love reading books about Christmas all year long. I loved the characters and want to be friends with Holly, Evan, Libby, Ray, Cookie, Carolyn, Samantha etc. as with most of Julie’s books you fall in love with the characters. Holly has so much going on between being a new mum, helping out at the family tree farm, building her dream home, and now another murder at Toyland.
The mystery is interesting and well plotted, and had just enough twists and turns to keep you engrossed in the story till the end.
I recommend this book to all my cozy lover friends.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.
Hugs,
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from Crooked Lane Books and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.
Hugs,
Follow my blog with Bloglovin





No comments:
Post a Comment