Hello my cozy friends,
Today I am reviewing A Christmas Bookstore Murder by Sue Minix the 8th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" series. I enjoyed this book and look forward to book 9!
Can she close the book on a killer close to home?
It should be the most wonderful time of the year, but when a stranger turns up dead after a Christmas party, the festive season is about to be anything but merry for the small town of Riddelton…luckily local crime writer turned amateur sleuth Jen is on the case.
When Jen’s friend Angus is arrested for the murder, she knows he must be innocent, but can she prove it?
As she investigates, Jen uncovers a trail of grief spanning generations past, a stolen future, and a killer who will stop at nothing to keep the past buried… even targeting Jen herself. The stakes have never been higher.
Can Jen uncover the truth and bring the killer to justice in time for the holidays?
I really enjoyed visiting Riddleton again and Ravenous Reads Bookstore. I like the main cast of characters Jen, Charlie, Lacey, Eric, Ingrid and of course Savannah the German shepherd. When Jen’s friend Angus is arrested for the murder, she knows he must be innocent, but can she prove it?
There was lots to unravel in this instalment, secrets from Angus' past, Jen's feelings about christmas, and someones secrets that they want left buried.
It was entertaining, full of twists and turns and I did guess whodunnit but that did not distract from the story.
I requested and received an advanced readers copy from Harper Collins/Avon and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.
Please join the conversation and comment below. Have you read… If so what did you think/like
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.
Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
No comments:
Post a Comment