Sep 18, 2024

Christmas at the Little Paris Hotel By Rebecca Raisin

Hello my friends,

Today I am reviewing the "Christmas at the Little Paris Hotel” by Rebecca Raisin. I really enjoyed, it was so refreshing and heartfelt.
Turn a tumbledown Paris hotel into a perfect boutique, bookish retreat, and have it open for Christmas? What could possibly go wrong? 

When Anais receives a near-derelict Paris hotel in her divorce settlement, her first thought is to tidy it up and sell it immediately. All she wants is to move on and forget her disaster of a marriage ever happened.

But selling it proves impossible, so she has only one option: to make it gorgeous and open by Christmas… when her funds will almost certainly run out.

She’s not counting on the grumpy American bar-owner next door, Noah, coming and interfering at every moment though. Nor is she expecting to find a mysterious room – which holds the key to a one-hundred-year-old secret – about a woman who chose love against the odds.

One thing’s for sure… as the fairy lights twinkle all over the city of lights and the first snowflakes start to fall… this will be a Christmas in Paris to remember.

A totally gorgeous, escapist romantic comedy, with an unforgettable mystery! A perfect festive read for fans of Emily Henry and Sarah Morgan to curl up with this winter.

I absolutely loved this book! I found myself engrossed in story, after Anais’s divorce settlement she embarks on refurbishing a derelict hotel into a bookish retreat.  Who wouldn’t want an escape to Paris for Christmas and stay at a boutique hotel that caters to bookworms.
 
I found the story to be more about finding your way in the world, family, friendship and yes love.   I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves books and wants a feel good read.

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from Boldwood Books and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!

I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow book lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Holiday Homicide by Ellie Alexander

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing A Holiday Homicide  by Ellie Alexander   the 4th  instalment in  the  "A Secret Bookcase M...