Sep 19, 2024

A Holiday Homicide by Ellie Alexander

Hello my cozy friends, 

Today I am reviewing A Holiday Homicide by Ellie Alexander the 4th instalment in the "A Secret Bookcase Mystery" series.   

Annie Murray's festive plans at the Secret Bookcase are thrown into disarray when a celebrity baker drops dead during a gingerbread-baking competition...

As whispers of foul play swirl like snowflakes, Annie soon finds herself tangled in a web of secrets, small-town rivalry, and long-buried mysteries.

With pub-owner and new love Liam by her side and the help of her loyal bookstore colleagues, Annie sets out to solve Redwood Grove’s latest murder mystery. And the closer she gets to the truth, the more she discovers that the baking community isn’t as sweet as it seems…

Can Annie unwrap the truth before the killer strikes again? Or will this be one Christmas she won't live to remember?

Grab yourself a Christmas cookie and lose yourself in this delightfully twisty murder mystery that will keep you guessing until the very last page. A perfectly festive read fans of Joanna Fluke, Tonya Kappes and Ellery Adams will adore.

I loved returning to the charming town of Redwood Grove and the Secret Bookcase bookstore.  In this instalment Annie is hosting a Gingerbread House competition at the bookstore, and things are really sweet until influencer drops dead …

It was entertaining, full of twists and turns and I didn’t completely guess whodunnit until Annie did..  
Overall, I'm thoroughly invested in this series and excited to see where the author takes these endearing characters next!

I highly recommend this series to all my cozy loving friends and I can’t wait for book 5 to come out!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I requested and received an Advance Reader Copy of this book from Storm Publishing and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Holiday Homicide by Ellie Alexander

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing A Holiday Homicide  by Ellie Alexander   the 4th  instalment in  the  "A Secret Bookcase M...