May 31, 2024

Castle Ever Dark by Sara Knightly

Hello my friends, 

Today I am reviewing “Castle Ever Dark by Sara Knightly.  I loved this sequel to Secrets Ever Green even more than the first book! 

The secrets have bloomed . . . beware of the thorns.

Ivy Rune is shocked to receive a position at the Count’s forbidden castle, until the Count’s charming young heir, Jack reveals her late father’s connection there. Ivy accepts, determined to finally uncover her father’s secret life and learn more about her magic.

But the castle holds more secrets than her father’s last journal. Unspoken rules govern the halls, danger lurks around every corner, and knowing who to trust is impossible. Soon it’s clear that her father's secrets are not the only ones hidden in these walls—others are keeping secrets too.

When Ivy discovers a friend in grave danger and learns the dark reason behind the Count’s Woodworking Tournament, she is desperate to protect her friend and escape. To succeed, Ivy must solve her father's clues and unlock her true potential. But if she fails, Ivy will meet the same mysterious fate that claimed her father.


A Note From the Publisher

Castle Ever Dark continues Ivy's journey from Book One, Secrets Ever Green. 

If you enjoyed the grand halls in House of Salt and Sorrows and the gothic atmosphere of Belladonna, you'll love this lush fantasy world brimming with suspense, magic, and friendship.

🥀 Secret castle hallways 
🥀 Magical suspense
🥀 Slow-burn romance

I devoured this captivating sequel in one sitting, utterly enthralled by the continuation of Ivy and York’s journey! The story masterfully weaves together themes of friendship, trust, and the unknown, with a dash of mystery and magic that will keep you spellbound. I found myself deeply invested in Ivy's struggles, as her fears and anxieties were portrayed with remarkable realism. I'm now eagerly awaiting book three! 

If you're a fan of YA fantasy, do yourself a favor and add this series to your reading list - you won't regret it!"

I requested and received an advance readers copy from NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Please join the conversation and comment below.  Have you read… If so what did you think/like

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Little Lost Library by Ellery Adams

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "The Little Lost Library” the 7th instalment in the "The Secret, Book & Scone Soci...