May 27, 2024

A Cornish Campsite Murder by Fiona Leitch

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing "A Cornish Campsite Murder” the 7th instalment in The Nosey Parker Cozy Mystery series by Fiona Leitch.  I cannot get enough of this series, if you love mysteries set in England this is for you!
Jodie ‘Nosey’ Parker is back in 2024 with a brand new Cornish mystery to unravel…

Just along the coast from Penstowan, the local festival has filled the area with revellers young and old. Former Met police officer Jodie ‘Nosey’ Parker has agreed to step in and help run the Pie Hard food truck, along with her rather reluctant fiancĂ©, DCI Nathan Withers.

As they prepare for a weekend of camping and being elbow deep in shortcrust pastry, Jodie hadn’t bargained on witnessing a fight between members of the lead band.

But when the body of one of the band members is found not far from the campsite, Jodie finds it hard to believe it was an accident. Especially when the other members had so much to gain…

I love visiting Cornwall and Jodie, Daisy, and her mum but let’s not forget about Germaine the Pomeranian! This time we are attending the annual music festival with it seems like the whole family and friends in one capacity or another. I like where Jodie’s relationship with Nathan is going and the dynamics between him and Daisy as well as Jodie’s mum.

The mystery was really interesting, well plotted, and had just enough twists to keep you engrossed and wanting to know what happens next. I really hope there will be a book 8 coming out soon, as I can’t get enough of this series.

I recommend this book to all my cozy lover friends.

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from Harper Collins UK.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Please join the conversation and comment below.  Have you read… If so what did you think/like

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Little Lost Library by Ellery Adams

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "The Little Lost Library” the 7th instalment in the "The Secret, Book & Scone Soci...