Jan 1, 2022

National Hot Tea month

Hello my cozy friends,

Happy New Years 

It’s January 1st and the beginning of National Hot Tea month!  Lol every day is hot tea for me  but I’m aiming to try out a few different teas this month.
One of my good book friends Debra Jo sells Java Mama loose tea and is always having parties, if you live in the United States please check out her Facebook Group and website 

Growing up with British parents I was introduced to tea at a very young age, and have been addicted to strong black tea ever since.

Did you know tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world? There are over 1,000 flavors. Hot Tea has influenced different countries’ cuisine for hundreds of years. Tea even plays a part in many countries culture and their representation on what is the best way to serve tea. 
Whether you follow the brewing traditions of the English or follow Chinese Customs,  National Hot Tea Month is best celebrated with a cuppa.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...