Oct 20, 2021

Jackets, Jack-O-Lantern, & Justice By Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “Jackets, Jack-O-Lantern, & Justice” the 22 instalment in the "Camper & Criminals” Mystery series by Tonya Kappes.  I absolutely love this series, and can’t get enough of Mae West and the Laundry Club Ladies.
Welcome to Normal where NOTHING is normal

Fall at the campground is my favorite time of the year. The bursts of orange, yellow, green, and red pop on the falling leaves, creating a colorful path along the trails for all of my guests at my campground is a real life picture that could never be captured by a camera.

Days are warm and at night you need a light sweater to enjoy the campfire or snuggle up in a cozy blanket.  The campground is full and the campers are excited to participate in Normal's annual Pumpkin Carving Carnival.  

It's a little spooky seeing the hundreds jack-o-lantern faces all light up with toothless or toothy smiles.

It's the dead body among them that chills me to the bone.
This instalment doesn't disappoint has a bit of everything, Mammoth Cave, Halloween party,  murder and wait till you see their Halloween costumes!  As for the mystery, this one had me completely stumped and the culprit took me completely by surprise. The mystery was good, super entertaining and full of twists. 

I’m full of anticipation/excitement for Book 23 as I want to know how Hank and Mae move forward, plus it’s Christmas in Normal KY! 

I highly recommend you read this series from the beginning and enjoy the escapism as much as I do.

I requested and received an Advance Reader Copy of this book from the publisher as well as purchased a copy. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...