Sep 20, 2021

Mulled to Death by Kate Lansing

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing "Mulled to Death”  by Kate Lansing the 3rd instalment in the  “Colorado Wine Mystery” series. 
A Valentine's Day getaway is on the rocks when a young winemaker discovers a body at an alpine resort in this delightful cozy mystery.

When Parker Valentine decides to take a weekend getaway with her boyfriend Reid, a ski trip seems like the perfect choice. Between hitting the slopes and persuading the resort's wine director to sell her mulled wine, Parker is eager to mix business with pleasure. But her plans are muddled when she finds the resort owner's body on a treacherous portion of ski trail near the resort.

As a result, not only is Parker's romantic weekend thrown into chaos, but now that the owner has died, her business deal is due for a frosty reception, and her life might be in danger as well. After a series of unfortunate mishaps befall Parker, she realizes that whoever killed the resort owner might want to tie up loose ends. Parker's going to need all of the investigative skills at her disposal to catch a killer before they put her on ice.
I found myself engrossed in the story and reading it in a few days. It was entertaining, full of twists and turns as well as a few surprises.

I loved the characters which are well developed, especially Parker she makes a good protagonist.  The secondary characters Reid, Sage, and Liam were likeable as well.  I can’t wait to see what happens next, as the characters are really growing on me. 

 I recommend this book to all my cozy lover friends.

I requested and received an advance reader copy of this book from Berkeley Publishing  and Netgalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...