Jul 25, 2021

Blossoms, Barbeque, & Blackmail By Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “Blossoms, Barbecue & Blackmail” the 20th instalment in the "Camper & Criminals “ Mystery series by Tonya Kappes.  I absolutely love this series, and can’t get enough of Mae West.
The last thing Normal needs is Dottie Swagger or Mary Elizabeth Moberly as the Ms. Blossom Festival Queen. 

I thought I had my hands full when Dottie Swaggert and Mary Elizabeth Moberly entered the Ms. Blossom Queen Beauty Pageant for seniors but when I witnessed a fight at the festival between Carrie Patillo and Jason Dresser, Carrie’s daughter’s accused killer, I knew Jason was wrongfully accused for the murder and set up. 

How was I going to prove it before the trial started?

Easy. Gather the Laundry Club Ladies and use our unique sleuthing skills. Right?

Wrong!

After we uncovered some evidence of blackmail and head on over to tell Jason what we found out. . .we found out something alright. The true killer got to Jason first.

If that wasn’t enough to deal with, Bobby Ray Bond found his real mama. With her impending arrival, we Laundry Club Ladies have our hands full with Blossoms, BBQ, & Blackmail.

Welcome to Normal where NOTHING is normal
The mystery was good, super entertaining and full of twists.  We got to see how Ranger Tucker fits in with the whole sleuthing thing that the ladies do..

We also get to learn a little bit more background with respect to Bobby Ray and his foster mum Mary Elizabeth Mosley.

I’m full of anticipation/excitement for Book 21 as I want to know more about what’s in store for Normal KY! 

I highly recommend you read this series from the beginning and enjoy the escapism as much as I do.

I requested and received an Advance Reader Copy of this book from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...