Jun 19, 2021

Outdoors, Oars, & Oath By Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing "Outdoors, Oars & Oath” the 18th instalment in the "Camper & Criminals “ Mystery series by Tonya Kappes.  I absolutely love this series, and can’t get enough of Mae West and the Laundry Club Ladies.
Wow Tonya has surprised me again! As always I know if I want to have some laughs, solve a murder and escape for awhile picking up one of Tonya Kappes books is just what the doctor ordered.

I found myself engrossed in the mystery and worrying about people’s relationships as if they were my own. I enjoyed taking a road trip to New York with the Laundry Club Ladies, and having a glimpse into Maes life after Perrysburg.

I did wonder about the bad guy and was correct but it did not take away from the story. But that ending I was like WHAT not again...  I’m full of anticipation/excitement for Book 19 which can’t come fast enough for me as I want to know what’s in store for Mae next!

If your looking for a fun, southern mystery then this is your book!  I highly recommend you read this series from the beginning and enjoy the escapism as much as I do.

I requested and received an Advance Reader Copy of this book from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...