Apr 1, 2020

Proof of Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “Proof of Murder” by Lauren Elliot the 4th instalment in the series and it’s even better than the last, now the long wait till book five ...




Proof of Murder by Lauren Elliott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I didn’t think I could enjoy a book more than the last instalment but Lauren hit it out of the park this time!

I have said it before that I love the main set of characters, Addie, Selena, Paige, Simon and Marc (the men who were vying for Addie's affections) and I still do but now I want to include Catherine in that list. We also had some new characters in this instalment like Blake, Riley and Addie’s cousin Kaila some of whom I wanted to slap or scream at but they helped round out the story.

As for the mystery I loved the inclusion of the ghost story, the Sherlock Holmes novel and a locked-room murder. It was full of twists, turns and plenty of red herrings which made this a story I did not want to put down nor end ... I did start to suspect the villain after a clue prior to Addie but I wasn’t completely sure till the end. Ms Elliott has made me so invested in the lives of these characters and Greyborne Harbor.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves Cozy mysteries.




I would like to thank the author and Kensington Books for the Advance Readers Copy I requested and received. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

 Hugs, 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...