Feb 3, 2020

Do Animals Believe In God? by Carl Solomon Sr.

Hello friends,

Do Animals Believe In God? by Carl Solomon Sr.


Is a wonderful book that poses a question a lot of us ask ourselves and if animal lovers such as myself like to think they do too.

I read this book with my young niece and nephew in mind, and I think they would love the illustrations along with the message that animals love God and that God loves them in return.

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from the publisher and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

 Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...