Feb 5, 2020

Bears Make the Best Writing Buddies

Bears Make the Best Writing Buddies Bears Make the Best Writing Buddies by Carmen Oliver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bears Make Best Writing Buddies by Oliver, Carmen

Adelaide loves writing. Bear loves writing. But Theo does NOT love writing. Thankfully, Adelaide and Bear are ready to team up and persuade the entire class, including Mrs. Fitz-Pea, that Bears make the best writing buddies. After all, who better to teach you how to fish and forage for new ideas than a bear? This third picture book in Carmen Oliver's Bears Make the Best...series is sure to encourage even the most reluctant writer to write a story.

As a young child I often struggled when it came to creative writing, for school or even in my diary! This is a great story for elementary students who are just beginning to read and write. I found it full of inspiration and encouragement to keep on writing even when you are stumped for ideas to put on the paper.

The illustrations are beautiful and really help bring the whole story together.

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from the Publisher and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...