Feb 10, 2020

Dead to the Last Drop by Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing Address for Murder by Tonya Kappes.




Dead to the Last Drop by Tonya Kappes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dead to the Last Drop is the 8th instalment in the A Killer Coffee Mystery Series by Tonya Kappes.

This go around Roxy’s aunt Maxine is the lead in the community theatre, or at least she thought she was .. Loretta has called in some favors, which has brought an off Broadway actress and director to Honey Springs. Roxy had a feeling something bad was going to happen with everyones tempers ya boiling point but she didn’t expect the Producer to be murdered ...

As always a Tonya’s stories are filled with humour, wonderful characters and a mystery to solve.
I love visiting Honey Springs and the Bee Hive and looks like there will be some exciting things happening in future instalments...

The mystery is interesting and well plotted. I loved the interaction with Roxy’s aunt and Loretta, right down to how everyone seems to be quirky in their own way making for loveable characters which are well developed. I also like the inclusion of fur-babies into the story, this time there is a rescue kitty named Mocha.

There are plenty of twists and turns in this story, and I kept guessing and second-guessing myself on whodunnit right to the very end. The story moves at a steady pace, and I had a hard time putting it down.

Please note you could read as a stand alone, but you will want to read them all.

Did I mention Tonya includes recipes in the back and I am definitely wanting to try the Pecan Balls!

I cant wait to take another trip to Honey Springs, Kentucky, to see whats new with Roxy and her friends. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading cozy mysteries.



I requested and received an advance reader copy of this book from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...