Aug 2, 2016

Faith Sampler Swap!

Hello my crafty peeps!

Hope you had a great long weekend!  I finally finished my Faith swap, I am part of a group on Facebook called "Canadian Stampers Sampler Swap" which is lots of fun.  It was started by a friend of mine Gail Peters, and its a place created for each of us to share and swap our paper sampler designs. There is no buying or selling in this group, it strictly created for swapping those darling little paper squares you've designed. 

I signed up for the Faith Sampler and below is my design.  Look forward to receiving all the other versions and framing.




I have also signed up for two more swaps, Cat Lovers and Thanksgiving- Harvest Time Sampler.

Tuesday I start the week off with volunteering at the Southwinds ChurchSonQuest: Rainforest Kids’ Camp.  Im looking forward to helping out at the crafts station or anywhere I'm needed.

Stay tuned for more photos of projects as well as sneak peeks of the up coming Holiday catalog.

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,







No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...