Jul 26, 2016

T-Ball Champ!!

Hello my crafty peeps,

Here is another project we did at T-ball church camp.  Deanne created this cute little photo album card with legal size envelopes.


We started with one legal size envelope folded in half. Then trimmed off the ends which creates your pockets.  We layered CS on top and then a 2nd layer in Whisper White. Prior to adhering we stamped with the retired Stampin Up! "Just Baseball" set, using Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy and Real Red.


On the inside we used coordinating DSP and Layered with Whisper White again. Using a stencil in shape of a circle we stamped the lines for journaling, added some baseball themed stamps. On the right hand side we just had DSP with a fussy cut ball cap glued in corner.


For the tabs we cut CS to fit, used the tab punch , stamped the bats in Crumb Cake, fussy cut and glued ends, left unattached in middle so a photo could slide in.

We had a great week entertaining the mum's while the kids played, despite all the thunderstorms.


Hope you like this project and try out a version of your own.  Please post a photo of yours in the comments.

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL! 

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...