Aug 3, 2016

Sant-i-tizer Stocking Stuffers!

Hi!

My projects this month are mostly for the upcoming Bearspaw Craft Fair in November. This weeks is cute packaging for a hand sanitizer.  They are quick and simple to make for any holiday whether Halloween, Christmas or Easter.  I cased from some very talented demonstrators, and tried to find the one that best suited my needs.   Anita Haines has some amazingly cute creations on her blog.  Oh! and she has a free tutorial you can download too!...

Instructions:
  • Real Red CS cut to 8 1/2” x 2”
  • Score at 1/2", 1 1/2”, 3 5/8“ and 4 5/8” 
  • Punch the Small Oval between the 1/2” and 1 1/2” scored lines 
  • Punch long end with the Tag Topper Scallop Punch 
  • Insert hand sanitizer bottle (Bath & Body Works or from Dollarama) by sliding lid into punched oval then use Tear Tape, Fuse or strong glue on the 1/2" section and fold to make the box, gluing the 1/2" section to the Tag Topper Scallop end to secure bottle. 
  •  2" x 1/2” strip of Basic Black CS with Silver Glimmer Paper punched with Petite Curly Label Punch and a 1/2" square piece of Basic Black CS. 
  • Whisper White CS strip is 3/4” x 2 1/8” and run through the Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. 
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments added for buttons and some sparkle added to lid with a 1/2” Circle Punched Glimmer Paper.


If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...