Aug 8, 2016

Using Stampin' Up! Heat & Stick Powder!

Hello my crafty peeps!

As requested by one of you, I will share how to use the Stampin' Up! Heat & Stick powder again.

You can find this also on my Stampin' Up! website under Ideas - Techniques...


  1. Stamp image with VersaMark or Craft Stampin’ Pad. 
  2. Apply Heat & Stick powder to the inked image. Shake off excess powder onto a coffee filter or folded piece of paper and funnel it back into its container. 
  3. Heat image with the heat tool just until powder turns to liquid. Do not overheat. 
  4. Pour glitter onto the inked image, making sure that the image is coated completely. 
  5. Shake off excess glitter as described in Step 2. 
  6. Heat again briefly to set.

This is great for those Christmas cards that you want to have a bit of bling, sparkle and glitter on!!

Hope this helps...

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...