Jul 19, 2016

Hope Your Day Goes Swimmingly

Hello my crafty peeps,

I must apologize for being absent the last little while, between vacations and helping out at Church camp things have slipped through the cracks.

Once again I am in the process of changing the craft room, this time I am painting it a soft Maui Mist colour.  This will definitely brighten it up down there and fit in with my cottage/shabby chic theme.
I think I might have to hire someone to paint for me as I started today but had to quit due to migraines.

I have a few cards to share that we made at church camp last week.


Measurements:
  • Dapper Denim full card 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"
  • By the Shore DSP 4 1/8" X 5 3/8"
  • Very Vanilla 2 1/2" X 3 1/4"
  • Soft Sky 2 5/8" X 3 3/8"
* original idea from LeeAnn Greff

Hope you like it!!!

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...