Apr 12, 2016

Last of the Weekly Deals and Mothers Day card


Hello my crafty peeps!

The weekly deal program is ending as Stampin' UP! plans on mixing things up. They are ending with a big bang, check out this weeks amazing deals!  Happy Shopping everyone, I know I'm off to do the same.
Had coffee with a few friends this morning and managed to get 3 cards finished.  This is one of the ones I worked on.



If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Collection of Lies by Connie Berry

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing  A Collection of Lies, book 5   in the “A Kate Hamilton Mystery” series by Connie Berry which re...