Dec 19, 2015

Perfect Peacock Birthday

Hello my crafty peeps,

Today I realized I needed a birthday card for a good friend, and thought the Perfect Peacock Wood-Mount Stamp would be perfect.  First I tried embossing in black and colouring with my copics but it smudged so went back and stamped it with memento ink.  I distressed the edges and inked before adhering to the Perfect Plum CS .  I used dimensionals for this layer and just snail when adhering to the Pear Pizazz CS.  I also used the clear glitter Wink of Stella brush on the Peacock.

Hope you like my very first attempt colouring this stamp.  Stay tuned for more colouring and water colouring projects over the next few weeks.


Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...