Dec 29, 2015

2016 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure

 Hello my crafty peeps!

By now you should have received your copy of the 2016 Occasions Catalog and 2016 Sale-A-Bration Brochure that were recently mailed out.  Here are some of my favorites:

Have A Cuppa Suite (Of course as I LOVE tea)


Now, I am a HUGE tea drinker and the moment I saw the little embellishments and framelits for this collection, it shot straight to the top of my must-have list! I mean, how could you not fall in love with these?


There’s even another stamp set called Timeless Textures in the Occasions catalog that features a grunge coffee ring stamp, which coordinates perfectly with this set!  Whoot Whoot, I was super happy when i saw the coffee rings! It will also go nicely with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set too. 

Birthday Bouquet Suite
Birthday Blooms, is more my style than the other Birthday set in the catalog.  I love the paper in this suite and can’t wait to get my hands on it! I’m also really excited for the Honeycomb Embellishments and the Bow Paper Clips! (will play with in my January 15th class)

These are sure to be hot items since they coordinate with: the "Honeycomb Happiness" stamp set in the Sale-a-bration
Would you look at how cute this little bird is! The moment I saw this stamp, this set hit my must-have list as well! And you can earn this set for FREE during Sale-A-Bration with your $60 product purchase!

Stay tuned for some more sneak peeks and projects...

Hugs, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...