Dec 14, 2015

Frozen's Olaf!

Hello my crafty peeps!

Last week I made a curvy keepsake box for a friend who loves Olaf!  I got the idea off of Pinterest and Suzanne Tilney - Crafty Ink Buds blog. 

Hope you like my version!

Here he is from the side so you can see how I have stuck the punch art pieces to the little keepsake box.  I chose to stick it to one of the sides with the long slit rather than the ones with the handle per Suzanne's as it gave his bottom section the best shape.



I apologize for the crappy photos, was rushing out the door to our Christmas party in Banff Springs. Check out the view from our room.


Hugs, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...