Oct 30, 2015

Halloween Fry Boxes - Frankenstein

Hello my crafty peeps!

I have been on pinterest (addictated) and am noticing a trend to create punch art creatures with the Fry Box die and the Curvy Keepsake Box die.  I am slowly starting to try them out.


Today I am working on a Frankenstein fry box for a friends son,  and hopefully a Pumpkin fry box for her daughter Caitlyn.




To make the hair for Frankenstein, cut a 1 1/2″ strip of Basic Black on the Fry Box die at the top of the front flap and simply snip a ragged edge. 





These fry boxes are easy to construct, and a 4″x6″ cello bag fits nicely inside.  I think part of the fun of giving a handmade gift is in the packaging.  It makes a little something just a little more special.

 I used screw brads for the ear
I used glow in the dark glitter on eyes and mouth.

Hugs, Karen
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...