Oct 7, 2015

Another Flurry!!

Hello my crafty peeps,

Today I am sharing another Christmas card made with Stampin' Up! products...
I’m in heaven, so many awesome bundles in the new Holiday Catalog!

The Flurry of Wishes and Snow Flurry Punch Bundle on page 26 is just one of them exciting bundles, Love it!!

For this card I used the Simply Simple flash card technique by Connie Stewart.


Hope you like it!

Wishing you a fabulous Wednesday!!!  See ya tomorrow!  

Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned for more Christmas cards throughout the week....

If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! Product to complete your paper crafting projects, please shop at my online store.

Hugs, Karen

“The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” 







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...