Oct 14, 2015

Among the Branches

Hello my crafty peeps!

I am chatting about Stampin' Up's  "Among the Branches" stamp set,  this set is designed for all those crafters out there who love to use embellishments and textured mediums such as embossing powder, Liquid Pearls™, punched shapes and paper flowers.  This basic branch shape is a perfect foundation for building lovely spring or autumn scenes.  You can even create Christmas trees, spooky Halloween branches. 

This set also goes well with the "Woodland emboss folder"  Here is a cute one I saw on Pinterest...  Click to be taken to her blog




Autumn is definitely in the air in our part of Canada, with beautiful cool nights and glorious warm days.  I am enjoying going for walks and seeing all the fall colours, Shelby loves being outside and is camoflauged in the leaves. As those close to me know it is my favourite season of the year with the gorgeous colours, and wonderful temperatures. 


Hugs, Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...