Oct 5, 2015

Flurry of Wishes

Hello my crafty peeps!  Happy Monday ...

I love snowflake stamp sets like this one, Flurry of Wishes.  This is a stamp set that can be used for Christmas cards but also for winter themed scrapbook pages, Birthdays, thank you and other occasion cards. 
If you purchase the stamp set as part of a bundle, the Snow Flurry punch is included and you save 15% off purchasing the items separately.  The punch gives you a two-for-one with two snowflakes that come on one stamp – perfectly lined up every time!  The largest snowflake also pairs with the Flower Medallion punch.  Yeah! 


The colours on this card are Lost Lagoon,Soft Sky inks and card stocks. I added Rhinestone Basic Jewel Embellishments to the center of the snowflake. 
Hope you like it !!!

Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned for more Christmas cards throughout the week....

If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! Product to complete your paper crafting projects, please shop at my online store.
Hugs, Karen

“The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...