Nov 9, 2014

Been Awhile

Sorry I am falling behind as usual. Perfect description of me lately is "Always bored, Sometimes crafty and Often odd", only thing missing is dazed and confused.  Thus I have not been doing as much as I want to with my cards or any craft, not sure if it is the meds or just me.  I have been slow at making cards except for the ones I made for US Thanksgiving and a few Christmas cards. 

One thing I am very happy I did a month ago was signing up for LTL Weight Loss Management, my Life Coach is my cousin Lisa in Las Vegas so been great getting to know her even better.  I was doing great up until this last week with Halloween and just feeling blue (Dad's birthday in a few weeks).  I have lost just over 10 lbs and about 12 inches overall in the first 4 weeks.  Doctors still want me to lose about 40 more pounds, baby steps is how I have to look at it.  Between the MS fatigue and Fibromyalgia it is a struggle to find the energy to exercise but I know in time it will get easier.  I just wish I had started this earlier as the cold weather has hit Calgary this coming week.

I am dreading weigh in tomorrow but it will be good to see, and hopefully give me the motivation to be extra good and eat LOTS of veggies and do some stretching or yoga.

Here are a few of the cards I made last weekend with my friend Nelly.

Christmas


Thanksgiving 

Birthday




Thank you for stopping by....

Hugs, Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...