Nov 18, 2014

It's a BOY!

Congratulations Amanda, beautiful mommy to be of a precious BABY BOY!!!! We are all so excited for you and can't wait to meet him.


Here is a card that I made for the Baby Shower using a combination of retired Stampin' Up! Special Delivery set and Paper Smooches Pip Squeaks and I colored the image using Letraset Promarkers .The paper that I used for this card is Stampin' Up! Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White and Designer Series Fresh Prints. I added cute little jewels on the sentiment and corners for some blingyness

My card is made with the Stephanie Barnard's Sizzix Step-Ups card die, the card folds to a standard A2 size.





Unfortunately I was ill and unable to attend but was sent some of the photos. Now, check out the cake.  WOW was that awesome!!! I couldn't wait to share the photos. 
Nice job Rayleen!






Thank you for stopping by Handmade Creations by Karen.  Please feel free to leave comment, suggestions or post a question.  I love reading your comments and feel so blessed to have so many wonderful stamping friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...