Jul 13, 2014

Sundays musings

I think I need to find something to distract me other than Facebook, I could be crafting but most days do not feel up to it.  I do start back at the Living Well program Mondays and Wednesdays at the YMCA .  Looking forward to that in afternoons hopefully energy will pick up and also lose some poundage!   But I think I want to learn photoshop or something similar and start taking better pictures with my camera rather than phone.

What program do you use to sign watermark, alter style of your photos for blog?

One day I would like to have a signature, watermark, designed page for blog etc.  But first things first need to learn how to write and how to take better photos!!

Enough of my ramblings, wishing you all a wonderful Sunday evening!

Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...