Jul 26, 2023

QUESTIONS, QUARRELS, & QUANDARY by Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “ Questions, Quarrels & Quandary” the 32nd instalment in the "Camper & Criminals “ Mystery series by Tonya Kappes.  I absolutely love this series!
The Cowgirl Campers, an all-women's vintage camping club, roll into the Happy Trails Campground with their quaint campers, ready to indulge in the annual 127 yard sale and antique treasure hunting. But amidst the cozy camaraderie, a chilling event shatters the tranquility.

Local woman Etta Hardgrove, a consignor at the Tough Nickel thrift shop, catches the eye of a Cowgirl Camper with her distinctive jewelry. But when Etta is found dead, the Campers swiftly become suspects, mired in a town teeming with those who harbored ill-will against Etta. The mystery deepens, and no one can be trusted.

Meanwhile, campground owner Mae and her partner Hank have their hands full. Hank is preoccupied with a missing teenager's case while Mae is entangled in wedding plans and premarital counseling that she's not particularly invested in, much to the dismay of her friend Mary Elizabeth.

As whispers of suspicion turn towards the nomadic Cowgirl Campers, Mae, Dottie, and the intrepid Laundry Club Ladies embark on a mission to unravel the truth behind Etta's untimely death. They dig deep into Etta's past and scrutinize the traveling campers, all to ensure the safety of their beloved Normal, Kentucky.
The  mystery was really good, with several suspects and a few red herrings thrown in.  

I’m full of anticipation/excitement for Witness, Woods, & Wedding Book 33 as I want the wedding to happen!

I highly recommend you read this series from the beginning and enjoy the escapism as much as I do.

I requested and received an Advance Reader Copy of this book from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...