Jul 20, 2023

New Beginnings on Railway Lane by Alison Sherlock

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “ New Beginnings on Railway Lane” by Alison Sherlock.  This is book 2 of the series where we meet back up with earlier characters so I would recommend reading the first one if you can. 
Welcome back to Railway Lane.
A feel-good story of new beginnings set in an idyllic English country village.


When high flying, workaholic Katy Smith is suddenly made redundant, she needs to find a job fast!
After mistakenly answering an advert online, she quickly realises that the rundown railway station in sleepy Cranfield isn’t the 5-star London hotels she’s used to working in!

But a job’s a job. Right?

Chef Ryan Connelly is having a crisis of confidence after his Italian dream turns sour.

Returning home to try to pick up the pieces of his parents broken marriage, he soon discovers that his family home, the railway station, is close to financial ruin Can Katy use all of her skills and find a way to save the railway station?

And can Ryan rediscover his passion of cooking once more?

As winter in Cranfield begins to sprinkle its magic, perhaps Katy and Ryan can find their very own new beginning on Railway Lane.
What can I say other than I really enjoyed it and read in one day.  This is a heartwarming story of family, friends and new beginnings.  I will definitely read other books by this author.
I requested and received an advance reader copy of this book from Boldwood Books and Netgalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...