Feb 23, 2023

Zoning, Zealots, & Ziplines By Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “ Zoning, Zealots, & Ziplines” the 30th instalment in the "Camper & Criminals “ Mystery series by Tonya Kappes.  I absolutely love this series!

When the owner of the local zipline is found dead on the ride, the small town of Normal, Kentucky is in a state of shock. With the local ranger and sheriff at a loss for leads, it falls to the Laundry Club Ladies - a group of nosey sleuths led by Mae West - to crack the case.

Mae is more than happy to put her nose to the grindstone and get to work, especially since it gives her a chance to escape her pesky new sister-in-law, Ellis.

As Mae and the Laundry Club Ladies dig deeper into the mystery, they uncover a slew of suspects in the cozy town. But with the killer still on the loose, the investigation takes a dangerous turn. Can Mae and the Laundry Club Ladies catch the killer before it's too late?

Join Mae and her team as they navigate the twists and turns of this intriguing murder case in this page-turning cozy mystery that will keep you guessing until the very end.


Once again we travel to the Daniel Boone National Forest and Happy Trails Campground in Normal, Kentucky to find out what’s happening with Mae and thenLaundry Club ladies.  

The Laundry Club Ladies took a bit of a backseat in this instalment as Mae’s new sister-in-law, Ellis tried to prove why she should be an honorary member of the club.  Ellis is struggling to turn over a new leaf now that she’s married but struggles to show people that she can care about more than herself. 

The  mystery was good, with several suspects and a few red herrings thrown in.  

I’m full of anticipation/excitement for Book 31 as I want to know more about what’s in store for Mae, after that surprise ending!

I highly recommend you read this series from the beginning and enjoy the escapism as much as I do.

I requested and received an Advance Reader Copy of this book from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olive You to Death by Lynn Cahoon

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Olive You to Death” the 16th instalment in the "Tourist Trap” Mystery series by Lynn ...