Dec 1, 2022

Trapping, Turkeys, & Thanksgiving By Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “ Trapping, Turkeys, & Thanksgiving” the 28th instalment in the "Camper & Criminals “ Mystery series by Tonya Kappes.  I absolutely love this series!
Mae West is bound and determined to stay in shape for her wedding day and with all the delicious southern dessert Mary Elizabeth is serving for Thanksgiving Mae has joined the local running group to race in Thanksgiving’s annual Turkey Trot.

She never figured murder would be on the menu and a couple of people she loves have a perfect motive.

The list of suspects isn’t exactly brief especially when one of the governor’s recently pardoned prisoner is at the top of the list. Mae has a pretty full plate between trying to plan a wedding that will satisfy everyone, keeping Dottie in line as well as trying to get a long with her future mother in law.

So what’s a little investigation to keep her mind off things? If Mae’s not careful, she may find herself served up as a last-minute course with all the trimmings.
In this instalment we have the ladies and Hank trying to solve who murdered Mitchell !  Also  will Mae ever set a wedding date that is the question on everyone’s mind, so Mae is glad for a distraction from keeping Lester’s secret and figuring out what’s stopping her setting the date.

The  mystery was good, with several suspects and a few red herrings thrown in.  

I’m full of anticipation/excitement for Book 29  as I want to know more about what’s in store for Mae, after that surprise ending!

I highly recommend you read this series from the beginning and enjoy the escapism as much as I do.

I requested and received an Advance Reader Copy of this book from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...