Jul 11, 2022

Mother’s Day Murder by Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “Mother’s Day Murder” by Tonya Kappes the 2nd book in her all new series starring Violet Rhinehammer. What a great sequel to book one, I think this is now my favourite out of Tonya’s series.
CELEBRATE GOOD CRIMES!

It's Mother's Day in Holiday Junction and Violet Rhinehammer is covering all the Mother's Day events in the holiday town and not alone! Her mother is in town to see exactly why her daughter decide to stay in the small town instead of coming home to Kentucky to their beloved Daniel Boone National Park.

To say Violet's mother isn't very fond of Violet's new home is one thing and has to defend her issues against some of the leading mothers in Holiday Junction has put Violet in a very hard spot. After all, Violet has been trying to get in the inner circle so she can hear the good gossip since she is writing the anonymous gossip column in Junction Journal.

When a mother in that gossip circles turns up dead, Violet Rhinehammer's mother is Chief Strickland's number one suspect.

Who on earth could do such a thing on Mother's Day? Certainly not Violet Rhinehammer's mother and Violet has to put on her best journalist-investigating skills to the test and solve the murder before mother goes to jail and Violet is again out of a job.

It’s Mother's Day Weekend in Holiday Junction where Violet finds herself investigating the murder as her mother is the number one suspect!  Get ready for some laughs along the way…

There were lots of suspects as well as twists to keep us entertained and guessing. I had no idea who the killer was until Violet did! Also there were a couple of surprises and I can’t wait for the next instalment!

I highly recommend this book and new series to all my cozy loving friends especially if you like stories set around the holidays. 

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs, 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...