Nov 15, 2021

Cozy Mystery New Releases - November

Hello my cozy friends,

As part of my admin duties in the Cozy Mystery Lovers Facebook group, I share new releases.  In 2022 I hope to share a monthly post with the releases I’m aware of at time of posting here on the blog. (if you’re an author and want to have your book listed PM me) 


The list was compiled by researching on the internet, via Netgalley, Publishers websites, Author pages and Book Blogger sites,.  One site Dru's Musings I was looking at her weekly new release posts not realizing she also has a monthly new release blog post till few hours later.  Thank you Dru Ann Love for your posts on upcoming releases as well as you're "A Day in the Life" blog posts.

Here are some for rest of November:


Nov. 15th
Beating the Wrap by Julie Anne Lindsey
Flo and Maude Save a Santa by Sarah Osborne

Nov. 16th
Doggone Deadly by Deborah Blake
Mrs. Jeffries and the Midwinter Murders by Emily Brightwell
Styled For Murder by Nancy J. Cohen
Poison in the Pudding by Kathi Daley
But Knot for Me by Betty Hechtman
Mystery Writers’ Cookbook – The Secret Ingredient
The Joy and Light Bus Company by Alexander McCall Smith

Nov.17th
You Can’t Candle the Truth by Sarah E. Burr

Nov. 18th
Cherry Lime Havoc by Leena Clover
Santa, Sunrises & Suspicions by Tonya Kappes
The Dinner Lady Detectives by Hannah Hendy

Nov. 23rd
Murder in Second Position by Lori Robbins

Nov. 29th
Death Among The Stars by Sharon Linnea

Nov. 30th
Murder at the Bake Sale by Lee Hollis
Claret and Present Danger by Sarah Fox
Marriage Can Be Mischief by Amanda Flower
Murder Yule Regret by Winnie Archer
Killer Words by V.M. Burns
Tales of Life and Daph by Phillipa Nefri Clark
Big Trouble in Little Greektown by Kate Collins
Christmas Candy Corpse by Rosemarie Ros
A Murder Like No Author by Amy Lillard
Bear A Wee Grudge by Meg Macy
Murder at the Lobstah Shack by Maddie Day
Petals and Poison by Jess Dylan
Mimi Lee Cracks the Code by Jennifer J. Chow
The Dead Cry Justice by Rosemary Simpson
Isabel Puddles Investigate by M.V. Byrne
A Counterfeit Suitor by Darcie Wilde


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...