Aug 17, 2021

Deadly Delivery by Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing Deadly Delivery the 7th instalment in the Mail Carrier Mystery Series by Tonya Kappes.  I absolutely love this series, featuring Rowena a marmalade tabby just like my Charlie. 

There's more than mail being delivered in the small, southern and cozy town of Sugar Creek Gap.

Welcome to Sugar Creek Gap. It's a lovely small town. Small towns have their advantages, everyone is together to celebrate the good times and rallies together to comfort during the bad times. It also has its disadvantages, Everyone knows everyone and it's a hotbed of gossip.

Bernadette gets into an argument with a cantankerous patron of her her delivery route. When he winds up dead, Bernadette is the primary suspect, since she brought him biscuits as a peace offering!

With the assistance of her BFF Iris and her neighbor Revonda Gail, she works on clearing her name so she can have more time to spend with her family.
 

I absolutely loved returning to Sugar Creek Gap Kentucky and visiting with Bernie, Mac, Iris, Buster and Rowena the cat. I must say this might be my favourite one yet in the series. There is a lot of real life events that happen to the characters in Tonyas books and this one was no exception, it had me laughing, crying and smiling. 

Revonda Gail, Iris and the front porch ladies helped Bernie out this time, and there were lots of suspects as the victim was not well liked.  We had lots of twists and turns to keep us entertained and guessing. I had no idea who the killer was until Bernie did!  Also there were a couple of surprises and I can’t wait for the next instalment!

I highly recommend this book and series to all my cozy loving friends especially if they like an older herione. 

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from the author. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs, 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...