Sep 15, 2020

Penned In by Lynn Cahoon

Hello my cozy friends,

“Penned In” A novella from the Farm to Fork series by Lynn Cahoon, is a fast, enjoyable read.  I am a huge fan of Lynn Cahoon and was excited to see this Halloween novella on NetGalley.


There were only so many suspects to choose from as they were locked in the old penitentiary, and we could count out Angies staff.  So that left us with the jailers and other tour guests. I did not guess who did it for a change so was nice. 

I would recommend this novella to all my friends that enjoy cozy mysteries.
I am looking forward to the next book in this series.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from Kensington Publishers and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

  Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...