Sep 4, 2020

First Class Killer by Tonya Kappes

Today I am reviewing First Class Killer Is the 5th instalment in the Mail Carrier Mystery Series by Tonya Kappes.

Mail Carrier Bernadette Butler just can’t stop delivering clues when the clerk of the new book store turns up dead in Sugar Creek Gap, Kentucky, after the town is already shocked over a tell all “fiction” romance novel that hit the shelves filled secrets that were brush under the rug and now left hung out to dry.

Includes recipes...
I absolutely loved returning to Sugar Creek Gap Kentucky and visiting with Bernie, Iris, baby Clara and Rowena the cat.

This time around a local girl went off to college and ended up writing a tell all romance book and the first stop on her book tour is in Sugar Creek Gap! Naturally a murder occurs at the signing and Bernie and Iris need to clear Iris from the suspects list!

Well I must say this might be my favourite one yet in the series. I really enjoyed the introduction of Gertrude‘s daughter Revonda Gail to the mix, and I hope she will be in future stories.

The front porch ladies didn’t play as big of a roll this time but it was nice to learn a little bit more about Gertrude. But Revonda Gail Helped out this time, there were lots of suspects as well as twists to keep us entertained and guessing. I had no idea who the killer was until Bernie did!

I highly recommend this book and series to all my cozy loving friends especially if they like an older herione. 

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from the author. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...