Mar 23, 2020

Death of a Blueberry Tart by Lee Hollis

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “Death of a Blueberry Tart” by Lee Hollis the 12th instalment in the Haley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery series.



I love this series, I have only read the last 2 but have purchased the previous 10 and hope to catch up. The stories always catch my attention and pull me in right away. 

Plus the recipes ! They make me want to be a baker or a cook.
Right now I just want to run out and buy some blueberries so I can try out a few of the recipes featured in the book.

I suspected the murderer but didn’t fully guess until Haley did. This was a great mystery filled with lots of twists and turns. I love how Haley, Liddy and Mona are so much like their mothers but don’t see it. 

I highly recommend this series to all my cozy loving friends !


My rating 
I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from Kensington Books and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...